Good Hope Gala here we come!
We’re counting down the days until our upcoming Good Hope Gala–just 19 days to go!
On May 16th, we’re bringing our friends and neighbors together for a night of fun and dancing at our largest fundraising event of the year. Can we count you in?
As if the pleasure of our company wasn’t enough incentive, there are loads of reasons why this event is one you can’t miss! Here are your top 5:
5. Allergy season got you down? We’re here to help you ditch the Beltway Blues with awesome vacation packages up for grabs. Participate in our live auction and bid on great vacations to Palm Desert, Rio de Janeiro, and Key West.
4. At our Good Hope Gala, we’ll dance the night away with the help of the Brass Connection Band, who will join us at the Omni Shoreham instead of their usual outpost at Gallery Place.
3. Limited-edition BFC apparel? YES, PLEASE! At our Good Hope Gala, you’ll be among the first to have access to brand new BFC baseball caps and BFC umbrellas. Or, take a walk down memory lane by purchasing a vintage BFC tee! Since our founding in 1974, we’ve donned swag with several unique logos. Unlike shoulder pads or scrunchies, you’ll be proud to sport these old-school looks.
2. DC Foodies will have the opportunity to indulge in our live auction dining packages–including a private dinner for you and your friends prepared by Birch & Barley’s Chef Kyle Bailey.
1. If all that’s not convincing enough, join us to help make our mission possible. Together, we’ll raise more than $500,000 to fund our poverty relief services here in the District. We can’t do that without you. Purchase your tickets today!