Use this tab to make a one-time or recurring gift via PayPal.
In these unprecedented times, we can still come together, even while apart. On #GivingTuesdayNow, we’re part of something bigger than ourselves: a national effort to support those helping on the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis.
Your gift to BFC today will help us continue to provide direct services to the people of DC, even as we shelter in place, including:
* thousands of bags of groceries delivered each week to home-bound seniors and families
* free COVID-19 tests performed for anyone who needs or wants it in our safe walk-up facility on 7th Street NW
* telehealth, primary care, and behavioral health appointments for our patients with chronic health and mental health concerns
* ongoing legal advice and assistance
* community organizing around legislative priorities and policies that will benefit all DC residents during this time.
Together, we can help DC get through this crisis. Thank you for your support on #GivingTuesdayNow, all week, and for the months to come.
Bread for the City has been helping people in Washington, DC for 46 years, but we have never faced a challenge like the COVID-19 pandemic. On May 5th, #GivingTuesdayNow, a Board member will match your gift to our COVID-19 Response Fund up to $50,000! Your gift today will double in impact and help us continue providing home-delivered groceries, walk-up COVID-19 testing, and numerous other support services to the people of DC.