Want to get involved?
Organize a fundraising drive! This is a great way to share the holidays with your colleagues, friends, family, and neighbors. Setting up your fundraising page takes just a few minutes, but your impact will last much longer.
Download our Holiday Helpings Drive Kit here or follow these simple instructions to get started:
- Visit https://holiday-helpings-2018.everydayhero.com/us/get-started
- Enter your page title, fundraising goal, and your contact information (if you have an existing log in from previous years, you can follow those prompts, or create a new one).
- Note for corporations: If you do not want your own name to appear on the page, use your company name for the first and last name.
- Click Submit.
- Choose a profile picture! This is optional but will add a nice personal touch.
- Personal story: Why are you participating in Holiday Helpings? You are more than welcome to write something up or use the auto-populated text.
- Share your page on your social media platforms for optimum exposure!
- Donate to your page: this shows potential donors that you are committed!
- Once you have created your drive page, you will receive an email with your unique URL.
Need some ideas to get you started? Check out Bread for the City’s Campaign Page for suggested language and graphics.
Need additional assistance? Email HolidayHelpings@BreadfortheCity.org and we’ll be happy to help!