Access to justice should not be limited by one’s ability to pay for help. Unfortunately, 86% of low-income households in the United States receive little or no help with civil legal challenges.
With Bread for the City’s help, individuals …
• Receive same-day advice and representation in court during critical stages of child support cases,
• Receive legal services while escaping domestic violence,
• Receive same-day advice and representation when facing eviction or loss of a housing subsidy,
• Overcome barriers in getting a government-issued ID, and
• Organize to achieve legal solutions to effect systemic change on community-identified issues.
Call our Legal Clinic today!
Call Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Please note that Bread for the City cannot guarantee representation in your matter. Appointments are available on Monday afternoons only. When appointments are unavailable, we give referrals to other groups that may be able to provide free legal information, advice, or representation.