Meeting Our Clients Where They Are: Serving Families East of the River
Children’s Law Center and Bread for the City co-hosted this event during D.C. Pro Bono Week (October 2020) to discuss our respective legal services work East of the Anacostia River and to highlight the importance of pro bono in serving our D.C. neighbors. We invite you to watch this presentation on-demand and learn more about how lawyers can address non-medical barriers to health, the benefits of co-locating legal services with non-lawyer professionals, and how you can get involved with Children’s Law Center and Bread for the City. For questions and interests, please contact Jen Masi (email@example.com) at Children’s Law Center or Su Sie Ju (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Bread for the City.
Presenters in order of appearance:
- Jen Masi, Esq. – Children’s Law Center Pro Bono Director
- Kathy Zeisel, Esq. – Children’s Law Center Senior Supervising Attorney
- Hope Rhodes, MD, MPH – Associate Medical Director Children’s Health Center – THEARC
- Kenrick Thomas – Bread for the City Communications and Events Manager
- Su Sie Ju, Esq. – Bread for the City Legal Director